COFME complies with the guidelines of Spanish (Ley 34/2002, known as LOPD) and European (Regulation EU 2016/679, known as GDPR), and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data. In compliance with this law, the data supplied by the USER, as well as those derived from its navigation in www.cofme.com, may be stored in the files of COFME and processed for the purpose of attending your request and maintaining the relationship That is established in the forms that subscribe.
1. RESPONSIBLE OF PERSONAL DATA TREATMENT (DATA CONTROLLER)
The responsible of the file containing the data supplied by the USER or DATA CONTROLLER determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal data are, or are to be processed.
The responsible of the file containing the data supplied by the USER or DATA CONTROLLER is CONSORCIO DE FABRICANTES DE MATERIAL ELÉCTRICO, S.A. (hereinafter referred to as COFME), domiciled at Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes n º 715, entlo. 1st, 08013 Barcelona (Spain), number of N.I.F .: A-61829594, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, volume 31395, folio 77, sheet B 188417, inscription 1. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. PURPOSES FOR WHICH PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED
The data collected through the website are processed for the following purposes:
- In the case of contracting the goods and services offered through the website, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
- Sending requested information through the forms included on the website.
- Sending commercial communications or corporate news about COFME and its companies or news of the electricity sector.
The USER of the COFME website may at any time object to the sending of communications or news by sending an e-mail to the contact e-mail address email@example.com.
The personal data provided by the USER through the website will be kept for as long as the business relationship is maintained or not requested to be deleted and for as long as legal liability for the services provided may arise.
3. LEGITIMATION OF DATA PROCESSING
The processing of the USER’s data is carried out in accordance with the following assumptions, which legitimize such processing:
1. The request for information and/or the contracting of COFME’s services.
3. In the event that the USER does not provide his/her data or does so in an erroneous or incomplete manner, his/her requests for information cannot be met or the services offered cannot be contracted.
4. DATA PROCESSOR
DATA PROCESSOR, in relation to personal data, processes the data on behalf of the DATA CONTROLLER.
5. USER’S RIGHTS
The USER is entitled to exercise the following rights that the legislation on the protection of personal data recognizes him:
- DELETION when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain circumstances, the USER may request the LIMITATION OF THE PROCESSING of his/her personal data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defence of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, the USER may exercise his/her right to OPPOSE the processing of your data. The data shall no longer be processed, except for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of any claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the USER may request their right to the PORTABILITY of the data.
For this purpose, the USER must prove his identity and the reasons for his request by written communication addressed to the address of COFME:
c/ Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes nº 715, entlo. 1ª 08013 Barcelona
or, alternatively, via the contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additionally, in the event that any of his/her rights have been violated, the USER may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), at C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid or through the AEPD’s website: