1. IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data are reflected following. The Company owner of web domain is CONSORCIO DE FABRICANTES DE MATERIAL ELÉCTRICO, S.A. (hereinafter referred to as COFME), domiciled at Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes n º 715, entlo. 1st, 08013 Barcelona (Spain), number of N.I.F .: A-61829594, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, volume 31395, folio 77, sheet B 188417, inscription 1. Email: email@example.com.
2. USERS: The COFME website is www.cofme.com and has been created by COFME. The access and / or use of this website attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the conditions stipulated in this Legal Notice.
3. USE OF THE WEBSITE: www.cofme.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter «content») on the Internet belonging to COFME, or its licensors to which the USER may have access . The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website www.cofme.com. This responsibility extends to the registry that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make a diligent and confidential use of it. The USER agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services that COFME offers through its website and with an enunciative but non-limiting character, not to use them for:
(I) engaging in activities that are unlawful, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
(ii) To disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal character, as an apology for terrorism or against human rights;
(iii) to cause damage to the physical and logical systems of COFME, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or disseminate in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damages;
(iv) Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
COFME reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attack against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that In their view, were not adequate for publication.
In any case, COFME will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by the users in its website through any tools of participation included in the same.
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: COFME, by itself or as a transferee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by COFME or its licensors. All rights reserved.
Pursuant to the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its mode of making available, of all or part of the Contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any media, and by any technical means, without the authorization of COFME.
The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual Property and Industrial ownership of COFME. You can view the elements of the website and even print them, copy them and store them on the hard disk of your computer, or on any other physical media provided it is, solely and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The USER shall refrain from deleting, altering, circumventing or manipulating any protection device or security system that is installed on the pages of COFME website.
5. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: COFME shall not be liable, in any case, for damages of any nature that could cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the website or the transmission Of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, in spite of having adopted all the technological measures necessary to avoid it.
6. MODIFICATIONS: COFME reserves the right to make any modifications it deems appropriate on its website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented or located on its website www.cofme.com.
7. LINKS: In the case of hyperlinks to other Internet sites included in www.cofme.com, COFME will not exercise any kind of control over said sites and contents. In no case will COFME assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks Or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. GENERALITIES: COFME will pursue the breach of these conditions and any improper use of this website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.
10. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: COFME will be able to modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the mentioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
11. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between COFME and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the courts and tribunals of the city of Barcelona.