SOFAMEL, COFME’s specialist in safety and connection, has a wide range of D-Tueri personal voltage detectors, ensuring personal safety in hazardous electrical environments.
The D-Tueri range of personal voltage detectors is designed for the safety of personnel working in electrically live areas, such as inspection work, cleaning work, repairs, maintenance and, in general, all work in locations close to live elements. When the user approaches an electric field, the detector generates an acoustic alarm signal to prevent accidents. The alarm does not stop until the user moves away from the danger zone.
Alarm generation conditions according to model:
- 7.9 kV – 69 kV range and distance less than 2 m for 7.9 kV and 5 m for 69 kV (648 D-TUERI PRO).
- 10 kV – 66 kV range and distance less than 1 m for 10 kV and 3 m for 66 kV (648 D-TUERI EXPERT)
- 66 kV – 138 kV range and distance less than 1,4 m for 66 kV and 4 m for 138 kV (648 D-TUERI PRO 66/138 kV)
There is a sub-range of dual equipment, i.e. offering the possibility to switch to a less sensitive operating mode and get closer to the voltage points. All of them incorporate the 7.9/69 kV mode, i.e. when the user approaches a voltage point in the range 7.9 kV – 69 kV and at a distance of less than 2 m for 7.9 kV and 5 m for 69 kV, the detector generates an alarm, which is maintained until the user moves away from the danger zone. In addition, they incorporate a second mode of operation with the alarm condition:
- 66 kV and distance less than 1.4 m (648 D-TUERI DUAL 7.9/69 kV – 66 kV)
- 110 kV and distance less than 3 m (648 D-TUERI DUAL 7.9/69 kV – 110 kV)
- 220 kV and distance less than 4 m (648 D-TUERI DUAL 7.9/69 kV – 220 kV)
- 400 kV and distance less than 5 m (648 D-TUERI DUAL 7.9/69 kV – 400 kV)
With the D-Tueri range SOFAMEL offers the greatest versatility in solutions for operation in hazardous working environments, and shows its commitment to electrical safety.
The COFME Group consists of seven Spanish leading manufacturers in the field of electrical equipment: CELO, DAISALUX, SACI, SALICRU, SODECA, SOFAMEL and SOLERA.