SOLERA, COFME’s specialist in small electrical equipment, is once again emphasizing its Metalbox series.
The Metalbox series of flush-mounted distribution boxes is made of thermoplastic material with stainless steel frame and metal door, with IP40 protection rating and IK07 impact protection.
With a modern, discreet and functional design, the Metalbox series offers a wide variety of technical features:
- From 14 to 56 modules.
- Thermoplastic material with metal door.
- Removable metal chassis.
- Extra thin: 7mm.
- Horizontal and vertical interlocking.
- Metallic base for surface installation.
- Distance between rows 135mm.
- Easy, fast and safe removable cover, without the need to disassemble frame and door.
- Reversible door. Door opening 120º.
- Lock with key (optional).
- Halogen free.
- Ample space for wiring.
Available in white, and now also in graphite color. SOLERA also offers the option of color customization.
The COFME Group consists of seven Spanish leading manufacturers in the field of electrical equipment: CELO, DAISALUX, SACI, SALICRU, SODECA, SOFAMEL and SOLERA.