SOLERA, COFME’s specialist in enclosures and mechanisms, launches to the market this new, versatile series of multiple bases with a modern and functional design.
The Ion series provides the greatest safety to the user, reducing the risks and danger of accidents caused by electric current, as it is designed with a flush light switch that prevents accidental activation of the base. It also complies with the current Directive on low-voltage electrical equipment, in accordance with European Directive 2014/35/EU.
Ion responds to the requirements raised by the installers themselves. Its main advantages include:
- Modern and functional design.
- Manufactured in Polycarbonate with 850GWT glow wire resistance.
- Halogen free (HF).
- Possibility of fixing to the wall with screws.
- Straight sides.
- Quick and easy to remove cover, no screws required.
- Wall fixing holes.
- Incorporates two cable grommets: rigid (for channel) and flexible (for cable).
The COFME Group consists of seven Spanish leading manufacturers in the field of electrical equipment: CELO, DAISALUX, SACI, SALICRU, SODECA, SOFAMEL and SOLERA.